Friday, December 28, 2007

'Feelings from my heart'



I love you, you are mine.
I hope with you that is fine.
I dreamt of you day and night,
Dreams about you i did invite !
I do feel a bit at rest,
Because my feelings ..
You might have guessed !
Which I hope you would soon express.
A lot of crushes I've had,
But first time it is that I'm feeling so bad,
Cause I feel you're the one I love,
But my feelings I am scared to show.
Never thought you would be the one,
With whom I am going to confide.
But hidden feelings deep inside,
Decided to come outside.
Don't know when you shall be mine,
But, I hope soon in you I'll confine,
So that in the ride
Together we shall take a stride.
--
-Shanti Shanker
***************
This poem is from her first collection , 'Feelings from my heart' dedicated to anyone who is in search for a true love. this was inspired by her feelings for her now husband Shanker.
Originally from Bombay; Shanti has a Masters Degree in Psychology and main career interest is in the field of neuro-rehabilitation and neuro-psychology. Writing poems has been one of her hobbies for over 12 years.

1 Comments:

Blogger ಸುನಿಲ್ ಜಯಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ said...

Stunning photo!!!!!!!!

"Bubbling Golden Fire hived inside the supple blue ray".

Its no wonder now fire being confined to a gracile flower and confiding with it.

Thanks for the post.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home